Central Switching Blade
The Lumia central switching blade is a central non-blocking switch blade for SI3000 Lumia, which acts as aggregation for subscriber blades and provides network connectivity. With its multiple GE or 10GE interfaces (number or types depends by the model) it represents carrier-class reliability with future-safe Ethernet switching features. Central blade offers both extremely high bandwidths and flexibility in building various network topologies like subtending, Ethernet rings or hybrid designs.
Duplicating an Ethernet switch blade in the shelf provides network redundancy and high availability of the SI3000 Lumia with sub-50 ms failover times.
- Non-blocking switching
- Multiple GE and 10GE interfaces
- High availability and sub-50 ms switchover
- BBF and MEF-compliant feature set
- Guaranteed QoS for service differentiation
- Centralised shelf management