Universal Home Gateway
By introducing All-in-One Universal Home Gateway with latest design awarded broadband technology, Iskratel brings carrier class high-end networking solution for multi-access service providers offering complex triple play services, including multiple HDTV channel support over local wireless network.
Universal Home Gateway Innbox V60-U combines powerful home networking engine and common versatile broadband platform (including ADSL2+, VDSL2, electrical Ethernet, mobile 3G/LTE, GPON and P2P FTTH modem) in a single device. It enables service providers to offer line-speed connections up to 2.5Gbps. Furthermore, Innbox V60-U enables multiple profile arrangement to gain symmetrical or asymmetrical connections from CO, remote access module or base station deployments providing desired bandwidths for even more distant end customers.
Universal Home Gateway fits in service provider’s environments using different broadband access technologies: from ADSL2+ in legacy environments and VDSL2 with bandwidth consuming scenarios in FTTC environments to FTTB scenarios where electrical Ethernet interface is needed. Additionally, Universal Home Gateway Innbox V60-U can be used in modern, full FTTH P2P or GPON scenarios by using additional SFP transceiver, either 100BaseFX, 1000BaseFX or GPON. In cases where there is a need for a backup connection or when wired access infrastructure is not available, mobile 3G and LTE wireless access technology can be utilized by employing an optional USB module.
Using same stock keeping unit for all broadband access technologies can really reflect in significant OPEX reduction, especially to mid-size multi-access service providers. The Universal Home Gateway Innbox V60-U supports delivery of all triple play services: internet data, Voice over IP (VoIP) and IP video including bandwidth consuming HDTV.
It provides five full-gigabit Ethernet ports as well as wireless access point of the latest standard 802.11N/AC that brings relief to those troublesome wirings. Using concurrent dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) WiFI technology, the delivery of user experience on all wireless devices is never compromised. Two ports for telephony services are provided using Voice over IP technology compatible with SIP server environments. In addition, DECT base station is embedded in the Universal Home Gateway (optional). With embedded firewall and IP sharing technology this Home Gateway delivers secure broadband Internet access shared by all connected clients.
Furthermore two USB2.0 host ports are available to enable value-added features such as file server, FTP server, printer server, hub or external 3G modem connectivity. The Universal Home Gateway Innbox V60-U also embeds special Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring client which enables on-line evaluation of data path all the way to HGW, which can reflect in further OPEX optimization.
- Powerfull Gigabit Home Gateway engine for offering 3Play services on broadband connectivity
- Multiple WAN interface options: ADSL2+, VDSL2, Ethernet, 3G/LTE, P2P FTTH, GPON
- Multiple LAN interface options: USB2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, FXO/FXS for POTS, DECT, WiFi 802.11N/AC concurrent dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz, UPS
- Real 3Play proven Home Gateway easily handling multiple HDTV IP streams
- Line rate routing performance, VDSL Vectoring support
- Fully featured Router and Firewall, secure wireless transmitting and authentication
- Embedded QoE monitoring solution from Ixia®
- Support for centralized management node of multiple CPE (e.g. controlled mass remote SW upgrade and auto configuration provisioning), TR-069
- Optional Fiber Termination Unit with RF Fiber-Coax converter
- K.21 overvoltage protection on all wired interfaces
Universal Home Gateway